Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Morning.


Today seems like a very strange day...
I'm currently sitting in a church classroom doing nothing, just taking pictures and trying to write this blog lol. Had a mini photoshoot for Beautyriot fall look contest earlier today and... I am just really tired. I wore a cute outfit for the photoshoot but I changed out of it because it's like, 85 degrees.
Anyways, If you guys didn't know, Maroon 5 is seriously my obsession and addiction... Every Sunday morning for the past 2 or 3 months I have started my day out by listening to "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 while sipping hot coffee...
Speaking of coffee, I'm addicted to that as well.
Sorry for my random rambling... Lol. Hope y'all have a great week and I'll ttyl on my next blog post... Which is going to be a NOTD! (;

1 comment: