Friday, August 17, 2012

Dressing Down The Blazer.







Hey guys! (: Sorry for being MIA for a week.. I've been busy going to practices, hanging out with friends, doing homework, studying for SATs, and just getting my mind ready to go back to school. Unfortunately, the weather is still pretty hot, even though it has calmed its way back down from the 90s...

Anyways, I've been really enjoying looks that mixes "professional" pieces with really playful and summery pieces. I think this outfit is a great example of transitioning your summer pieces into fall, and it can be easily done by just adding a dark blazer or a cardigan. For shoes, I opted for some loafers instead of sandals to make the outfit look more put together.

White Tank Top - Don't Remember
Floral Shorts - F21
Black Blazer - F21
Taupe Crossbody Purse - H&M
Light Pink Loafers - Marshall's
Gold Tassle Necklace  - F21

Thanks for reading & I'll ttyl on my next blog post!

XOXO,
Jenny.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit Jenny! Loving the floral shorts and loafers. I'm following your blog now:)! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outift! casual yet chic!


    xoxo,

    yesenia

    www.simplymepurpleroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete