Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Favorites.

Hey guys! It's already August... wow! Since July has ended, I'm going to share with you some things I really loved in July. I will try to do these monthly favorites consistently!

1) Maybelline Dream matte powder (I'm in "Beige")
- Great finishing powder all year round!
- Yes, I've hit pan on this lol.




2) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains ("Honey" & "Rendezvous")
- If you guys would like a detailed review on this, let me know in the comment box below!



































3) Leopard Loafers from Target
- Great steal for just $19.99!
- A little hard to break into; the black rim of the shoe is relatively stiff!



































 4) Breaking Night by Liz Murray
- Even though it was an obligation to read for honors english, one of the best
non-fiction books I've ever read!
- Such an easy read, yet so suspenseful and intriguing!



































5) BLOGGING!
- Thank you all for viewing my blog! Blogging has become a very enjoyable hobby for me!

THANKS FOR READING!

XOXO,
Jenny.

P.S. : Let me know in the comment box below what YOUR July favorites are!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm idk what to say..
    its so short. and under-detailed.
    adding the book sorta threw it off topic, but if ur gunna do something like that. at least include some info on the book, or explain what its about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These monthly favorites are supposed to be short and simple!
      If I go into details about each and every thing, I would be giving a REVIEW. And if I explain what the book is about, I would be spoiling it for the people who would want to read the book, right?
      Thanks for the feedback! (:

      Delete