Monday, August 27, 2012

Back To School Fashion Trends Series - Clothes (PANTS)

Hey y'all! Here is another post for my Back To School Fashion Trends Series! This time, I will be discussing which fashion trends are hot for... PANTS! Yay! Yes, I know... that shopping for pants might not be the most exciting thing... but we all know that they are super necessary for our wardrobe! Finding the right cut and color of bottoms that look great on your body is really hard, since we all have different sizes of hips, thighs, and butts! Haha. However, when you DO come across those amazing fitting pants, don't pass it up and snag it... Especially when they fall under the category of the following suggestions!

* Keep in mind that this post is mainly targeted towards girls who attend public schools with no obligations to wear uniforms or to follow harsh dress codes! If your school strictly enforces a certain dress code, I highly advise you to dress accordingly! Also, everyone has different unique styles and preferences. These are just some of my suggestions according to what I saw in magazines and other sources of fashion related media. Thank you! *

These pictures were personally created by me with the help of Polyvore! (;

1) Dark Colored Denim - We all know that neon and pastel colored denim were HUGE trend in spring/summer 2012! Well, since fall 2012 is coming around, it's time to switch 'em out for some dark colored denim! On the collage are some burgundy, indigo, and dark green pants that are so easy to style for fall!

Untitled #10










2) Animal Printed Denim - Yes, they're a little wild. But they can add so much pizzaz to any outfit! Just pair one of these babies with a simple white top and you're good to go!

Untitled #14

 3) Digital Printed Pants - Honestly, these are a little out of my comfort zone, but I admit I'm definitely loving this trend! They're a huge head turner! Like the animal printed denim, these prints are pretty wild and can add lots of attention to your outfit!

Untitled #12

 4) Faux Leather Pants - Ah, my favorite fall 2012 trend for pants! Sadly, I have still not yet to find an amazing faux leather pants that fit me like a glove! However, I am not losing hope and neither should you! In my opinion, they're super badass and so edgy! These would look absolutely stunning with a nice, boxy floral top. So many outfit ideas just running inside my head by just looking at these pants! <3

Untitled #13

11 comments:

  1. hola ^^
    hola a mi tambien me gusta tu blog!
    espero que tu tambiƩn me sigas a mi:)
    muuuak*
    http://cigaretteforsmoker.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. print, leather, need!
    wanna follow each other?
    ummm...cheers!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all these! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your nice comment
    forever...fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really amazing selection!

    Your blog is great and very inspiring so I'm following you now! :)

    -Doris
    http://malejka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely wear pants, but this post has me rethinking that! Some great choices!!

    xoxo
    www.prettylittlefawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! We can follow each other now :)

    xx Nikki noteablechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute jeans, would definitely wear all of them. Thanks for the comment, would like to follow each other. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the denim, bought a pair of leopard print ones! I am following you on GFC (Iva) and thanks for following me.
    Iva
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoo bring on the leather pants.

    A.

    www.merrose.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete