Friday, August 3, 2012

Laid Back Friday.


Kept it super casual again for today's outfit.
If you're wondering, most of these clothes are from Forever21 or Charlotte Russe. I paired a comfortable cream sweater with my floral shorts that really screams summer to me. I didn't have much to carry, so I just threw on a cute, light pink crossbody bag. It has a bow attached in the front... my favorite! On my right arm is a dainty arrow cuff from one of my recent purchases. On my left arm, I'm sporting some friendship bracelets my cousin & my friend made. 

Today was another chill day..
I woke up pretty early since I've been having to wake up every morning
reallllly early these days, agh! Anyways, I WALKED about 2 miles to my meeting today... at least I got some "exercise" hahaha. Hope y'all are having a great summer so far!

XOXO,
Jenny.

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit !
    Keep up the good work~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, can I steal your arrow bracelet? :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so gorgeous! The shorts are so pretty and the jumper looks so soft :)

    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete