Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mix Of The Essentials.

  

As mentioned in the title, I've compiled a few of my favorite essentials from my wardrobe to create this simple and comfortable ensemble (except for the heels haha).
In this outfit, I tucked my favorite white t-shirt into my black cuffed shorts and wore an eye-catching plaid shirt unbuttoned to give it more of a "laid-back" look. I personally think this outfit is perfect for one of those lazy, tiring days at school (just switch out the heels for sneakers or sandals).

If you're wondering...
Plaid Shirt - American Eagle Outfitters
White Scoopneck T-Shirt - Target
Black Cuffed Shorts - Don't remember
Black Heels - Cathy Jean

Also, the neon green pyramid bracelet is from Forever21 & the gray skull charm bracelet is from G-Stage. The friendship bracelets are made by my cousin & my friends. The rings are stackable rings that came in a pack of 4 from Forever21.

Anyways, how are you guys doing in this really ridiculous California heat wave? I'm doing my best to try to endure it but there are times where I just want to go in a bucket of ice, naked. Make sure to stay hydrated and don't stand too long in front of the AC! (;

Thanks for reading, and ttyl on my next blog post!

XOXO,
Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder who took these fabulous photos?!
    You look hotttt, girlfraaaand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks unnie AKA the best photographer! <3

      Delete
  2. I love these outfit of the day posts! Keep 'em coming! (:

    ReplyDelete