Monday, August 6, 2012

Black Chiffon.






I absolutely love my new black high-low skirt so I decided to style this.
It may seem a little inappropriate for this really hot weather because of the low hemline of the back of the skirt, but it's actually the total opposite.
I love how the light chiffon material brushes against my legs every time I walk! It's such a soft and cooling feeling.
I paired this skirt with a simple cream top and my usual black sandals. I thought the outfit
looked boring so I added my leopard circle scarf to give it more "pizzaz" haha. And what's
an awesome outfit without rings?! As you can see, I stacked a bunch of my silver-toned rings because I think they really pop against my black skirt.

Anyways, hope y'all are having a fun summer! Sadly, it's almost over.. and that means it's time for me to cram in all my summer homework! Lol. It's gonna get REAL hot this week so stay hydrated!
Thanks for reading, and I'll ttyl on my next blog post! (:

XOXO,
Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment