Tuesday, September 4, 2012

❤ A Week In Instagram ❤








HEY Y'ALL! I'm starting a new series called "A Week In Instagram"! Every other Tuesday I will be uploading the pictures I took those 2 weeks on Instagram (username: jennyeunjikim), to this blog! Yay! I think this is awesome because you guys will get to see little doses of my daily lives through these pics! Comment down below if you guys are excited for these posts, because I am!

Anyways, hope y'all had an amazing Labor Day... eating BBQ, relaxing at the beach, or just spending time with your friends and family! However, one thing that's disappointing is that summer is over and school is starting soon... For me, tomorrow! I can't say I'm stoked because I hate all the workload we have to... But I'm pretty excited to see the faces I missed! I'm a little worried also because SAT is coming up,
and ughhhhhh -______- Well, I guess this is the life of a junior. Haha.

ALSOOO, as you guys know, my blog is relatively new (I started this blog July 26, 2012) and I'm proud to say I've finally reached 2000 views! (I know this doesn't seem much to a lot of you, but it is a huge deal for me!) :D This past month and a week have been an awesome journey for me; blogging definitely makes me happy because I get to share and talk about what I love! Thank you all so much, thank you all for viewing my blog, and thank you all for the nice comments. I'm starting to make new friends in this blogging world everyday, and it's truly exciting.

Ttyl on my next blog!
XOXO,
Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. haha, I remember when I reached a simple 1000 views I felt so honoured, haha ♥ so I understand.
    check out new post on my www.madeleine-atelier.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete