Saturday, July 28, 2012

NOTD 07/28/12 - Sephora by OPI - Caught With My Khakis Down



Since summer started, I've been obsessed with my neon pink, purple, and turquoise nail polishes. Yesterday I decided to take a little break away from my bright summery colors and put on one of my mutated green nail polishes: Caught With My Khakis Down by Sephora by OPI. For a while I kind of forgot how much I loved this color since I was so caught up with bright nail polishes recently... But now I realize why I loved this color so much! Even though this color might not be suitable for everyone, for me it's such a unique, khaki color that adds a little something different to my daily outfits. I suggest checking this polish out if you want a nice dark green nail polish! (Retails @ Sephora for $9.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment