Thursday, July 26, 2012

Introduction - Me, Myself, and I



One of the main reasons why I started this blog is because I am constantly inspired by many famous bloggers in this "blogging world". I was fascinated by how they discuss many aspects of fashion/beauty ranging from hot trends, makeup, to their personal styles. I love to read and see pictures of anything relating to fashion, cosmetics, etc. I can literally spend the whole day looking through fashion magazines and eying the hottest trends on the runway, if I could. From the last two years of following many bloggers, watching beauty gurus on YouTube, and looking at pictures of fashion, I've developed a huge passion for fashion (hence my blog title). I am so happy that I have the opportunity to contribute and share what I know about fashion and most importantly... just do what I love to do.

By the way, I am sixteen goin' on seventeen~
As a high school student, I am always trying my best to balance out my time between academics, sports, clubs, and friends. Even though my schedule is pretty hectic, I believe I can squeeze in time to blog about what I love: fashion and beauty.
This is definitely going to be a challenge for me, but an interesting one.

I'm pretty excited about this.... Actually, I'm SUPER ECSTATIC! (;

XOXO,
Jenny.

4 comments:

  1. "JENNY" ... that is all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KGK - u know who it isJuly 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM

    Nice blog OWG. I'm glad you can express yourself through this blog. I can clearly see as a reader the type of person you really are (even if I already know you).
    Just one tip :
    -Instead of describing the clothes in basic descriptions, why not try to add a few things about it. Such as, brands, type of clothing (cloth, cotton, etc).
    Besides that, great job!
    -Love... you know who ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo, this is cute.
    looking forward to more styles of clothes. thanks

    ReplyDelete